I’ve been in serious love with this $10 Makeup Revolution palette I picked up at Ulta last month! It’s called Welcome To The Pleasuredome Salvation Palette. There are just SO many looks that can be created with it! I love that I never have to use primer under it because it lasts forever on its own…and the amazing pigmentation!
Today I wanted to create an intense green cut crease look to match this adorable vintage dress I was wearing out to brunch with a friend. I also wanted to play around with my NYX Prismatic Shadow in Frostbite again. It’s such a unique shade that seems to take on the undertones of other colors used around it.
On My Face:
- Almay Healthy Glow Makeup+Self Tan in Light. This was provided to be for free for testing purposes from Crowdtap.
- e.l.f powder
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealor
- Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush in Something About Berry
- Pixi By Petra Bronzer in Summertime
- Wet N Wild Highlighter in Precious Petals
- Welcome To The Pleasuredome as brow bone highlight and in inner corners
- Xanadu as base/transition shade
- Where Lovers Roam in the crease and blown out
- You Really Can’t Afford Me in the crease also blown out. This was also used on the lower lash-line.
- To carve out the cut crease I used Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden just on the lid and winged it out.
- On top of that I used NYX Prismatic Shadow in Frostbite first with a brush,then my finger and then packed on once more with a brush. I also lightly smudged this shade onto lower lash-line.
To Finish Eyes:
- For brows I used the Studio 10 Brow Lift Pencil
- Liquid liner by LilyHouse
- Maybelline Colossal Big Shot Mascara
- Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Chestnut Rose
- Tarte Tarteist Lip Crayon in Mauve
Until next time…