March saw the end of a few everyday products I’d been loving and the end of a few samples I had picked up or had gotten in subscription boxes. So now I debate whether or not to move on to something different,buy a full size or re purchase!
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner. Full size retails for $25
I received this in a set last year at Sephora as my birthday gift. It’s been my go to liner ever since! I don’t ever see myself paying $25 for a liner,honestly. I was able to get the Tarte Maneater liner for $10 during their 21 Days Of Beauty and it’s fabulous. So I say goodbye to Marc Jacobs Beauty for now.
- Cover Girl LashBlast Volume Mascara. Retails $6.99
This has been my favorite mascara for years now. I typically get it at Big Lots for around $2.99 but I was sent the Maybelline Colossal Big Shot Mascara from Influenster and it’s even better! A mascara lasts me a while so I’m moving on to that one but once it’s gone I may come back to Cover Girl.
- Hey Honey Good Morning Honey Silk Facial Serum. Retails for $40 for 1oz
It’s nice,but that’s pricey to me and I have found similar products that have the same effect.
- Philosophy Time In A Bottle. $76 for 1.3oz. I spent points on this sample at Sephora and I really liked it BUT it’s SO pricey. The two of these give the exact same effect on my skin…the Hey Honey smells better though. Honestly,I know good skin care is worth it but I get to many samples to invest in any of the pricier full-sized products currently.
- Sephora brand Rose Cleansing Cloths. Retail $7.50 I’ve tried so many different cleansing cloths. These weren’t great for me. They work ok on the face,but do leave behind some makeup. They tended to smear my eye makeup around and made my face sting. The scent was mostly synthetic rose but smelled fine to me. I wouldn’t repurchase these though. Their regular Express Cleansing Wipes worked great for me though!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden. Retail $20 and worth it. This was my first ever eye primer. I love the color of it because it helps me carve out cut creases with ease. BUT I’m so indecisive about whether to repurchase this one…or one of the many new shades they just dropped. I’m debating Sin …a pink-champagne shimmer or Freebase which is an opaque white matte to brighten and intensify any shadow. DECISIONS. Any suggestions?? Thoughts??
- Wella Smoothing Oil. I couldn’t find this exact one in retail stores anymore but a similar one,Luminous Smoothing Oil, retails for $20 for this 1oz size. That lasted me a while the last time I received it in Glossybox so I’d purchase this. I have cash off currently available at Ulta anyway! I have really coarse,dry,curly hair and this is amazing.
That’s all for now!
Until next time…
It’s time to go shopping,