Well March has just flown by…I swear it will be Christmas before we know it! It was a great month though,filled with lots of fun products and travel for me. So let’s get down to it…
Lush Bath Bomb :
Intergalactic. This large bomb is definitely enough for a few baths but I threw the whole thing in and let it ride. It has an amazing mint smell that, I swear, melted my beginnings of a headache away. The water was beautiful,like a blue lagoon….more glitter than I’ve ever seen in my whole life. Warning though,the glitter was still in the tub the next day. I just ran the shower for a while to clear that away.
- Maybelline Colossal Big Shot Mascara is showing me lashes I didn’t even know I had! It’s my absolute favorite!
- It Cosmetics Brow Power ….my always favorite. I finally bought a full size during the Ulta 31 Days Of Beauty. It should last me a long time!
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion. I am obsessed with this. It’s SO smooth and really does just GLIDE on. I see more colors in my future.
- e.l.f liquid liner…. $2 and just as good for me as anything else I’ve used.
- Pixi By Petra Bronzer in Summertime
- Wet N Wild Highlighter in Precious Petals
- Naked Cosmetics Mica Simmer Pigment in Sierra Nevada. perfect shimmer to pat over tp any light eye look. Goes great with the Too Faced Sweet Peach or ABH Modern Rennaissance palette.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Paarty. I’ll be picking up more shades in this during Ulta’s sale!
Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Palette,Blackmail. I am beyond obsessed with this. The shade Blackmail is SO fabulous. I admit it was the one shade in the palette I didn’t think I’d use. Once I got the palette this shade was the first shade I’ve used….and is my most used! haha. I love being able to mix up whatever I need for the moment,using this. The shade range in this one is so perfect for me.
- Urban Decay Smoked Palette
- Makeup Revolution Welcome To The Pleasuredome Salvation Palette
This actually look a bit similar and compliment each other very well. I’ve had a few people ask me if the Makeup Revolution one was meant to be a dupe but…
So it’s kinda hit and miss on being a dupe but if you missed out on the recent Urban Decay Smoked re-release then I think this $10 palette would satisfy that itch. It has similar colors and then some more added to compliment.
This was my first Makeup Revolution palette and I will be getting more! I can’t believe how amazingly pigmented these shades are. The mattes didn’t finger swatch all that well so I was a tiny bit concerned. I know that swatches,esp finger,aren’t always how a product will perform. BUT let me tell you….those mattes DO NOT disappoint!! For $10 I’m blown away. I’ve used $50 Too Faced palettes that weren’t this pigmented.
In scent…. at the Beach from Bath&Body Works is making me very happy!
- LUSH Bubblegum lip scrub. As an everyday lip scrub this is perfection. It’s super yummy and helps keep my lips so soft.
- Frank Body The Original Coffee Scrub….amazing smell,awesome scrub
- Freeman Cleansing Apple Cider Vinegar Clay Mask+Scrub is fabulous. It’s changed the pores on my nose. The smells is uplifting and happy 🙂
These nail polishes by L.A.Colors are just SO spring,light and girly. I have been really loving them. I’ll usually pick one up at Walmart if I’m in there picking up something during the week. Colors in Friendship and Infinite.
This “Chill The F*ck Out” swear word coloring book from Barnes&Noble…hahaha…nuff said!
And my happy places for this month….
Amelie’s ! This French bakery and cafe is located in Charlotte Nc,Atlanta Ga and Rock Hill Sc. The girl working the counter made me the best cafe mocha I’ve had in my entire life. And who could say no to macarons,salted caramel brownies or a Napoleon?? No me! 🙂
And…The Island In Pigeon Forge TN. Omg this place was FUN! At the top of each hour the fountains put on a show to music. The smell of flowers was in the air as I walked around the many awesome shoppes. Loads of food choices here as well!
I stopped in a great winery,Bootleggers, where everything is handmade and in high demand since they do not ship! I was able to sample all their different flavors and decided on the Redneck Reserve! Haha. “Put Some South In Your Mouth”!
My kinda place… “High Class My Ass”…haha
It was a fantastic month….onward to April!
Until next time…
Thinking about drinking that wine…haha,