Spring is in the air in N.C. now. It makes me want to wear flowy dresses and pretty shimmery makeup. Yesterday I was headed downtown with a friend so I wanted a light,shimmery look. The Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette is perfect for that!
On my face :
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealor
- e.l.f powder
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Paarty
- Wet N Wild Highlighter in Precious Petals
For my eyes:
- Brows: It Cosmetics Brow Power
- e.l.f liquid liner in Black … $2 and works amazingggg
- Waterline color is Chella Highlighter Pencil in Ivory Lace
- Maybelline Colossal Big Shot Mascara….still rocking my world
Eyeshadow: Too Faced Peach Palette :
- White Peach as brow bone highlight
- Peaches N Cream as a transition shade and to blend out other shades
- Georgia in the crease and blown out
- Cobbler in the crease
- I used Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden on my lid to carve out the cut crease
- I used Luscious over the primer
- Then I applied a loose shimmer pigment by Naked Cosmetics in the shade Sierra Nevada. I am in love with the mica pigments from this company. I need to invest in many more.
- Tempting was used to line my lower lashes. I LOVE this color for that!
Tarte Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint in Birthday Suit
And that completes the look! I seriously love this palette so much more than I thought I would! 100% worth the price for all the beautiful looks I have created so far and how happy it makes me to wear it. The smell is just yummy!
Until next time…
Feeling whimsical in Spring,