I’ve been using Freeman skin care in one way or another since high school in the 90’s! I discovered them through an ad in Seventeen magazine,in fact! I had their Papaya conditioner,Bare Foot foot lotion for prom and of course….the face masks!
I still have a cabinet full of them today!I browse them mainly in Ulta because of their awesome sales. You can find them Buy One Get One 50% off pretty often. When I heard there was a new one and that it involved apple cider vinegar…I knew I needed it!
Freeman claims that this cleansing multi-action foaming clay cleans, scrubs, tones, and absorbs oil so even unruly skin behaves better than ever. So let’s see!
- It smells like wonderful yummy apples. Not a fake chemical smell at all!
- I can feel it working,I love that!
- The exfoliation action in this is magical. I feel like I no longer need to drool over Dr. Brandts anymore. This one is just as scrubby!
- Leaves my face feeling completely clean.
- My skin was super soft after using this
- SO affordable
- This may irritate sensitive skin,it’s pretty scrubby. Or maybe I’m just used to being hard-handed with facial scrubs? haha. Just be aware.
- It notes that it is not recommended for users of any topical or orally prescribed acne, Vitamin A derived, skin exfoliation medications.
I really like this mask. I’ve used it twice now and my face looks great! I’ve had a noticeable change in the pores on my nose,in fact. I guess I just needed to really exfoliate the area and this mask is perfect for that! Be sure to check it out if you have that same issue.
Until next time…
Scrub a dub dub,