I recently got my hands on the Urban Decay Smoked Palette/kit at Ulta and I have been loving it SO much!
I also just received the Urban Decay Vice Blackmail Lipstick Palette. So…it was time to play! I was basically dying to pair the lip color Blackmail with a smoky eye look! Game on!
At first you think Smoky is just a basic kit for a great deal…then you dive into it and these colors are anything but basic!
YOWSA! At $20 this kit comes with the zippered palette,a full size 24/7 liner in Perversion and a deluxe sample size of the original Primer Potion! I may have to go back and get another as a back up! These would also make fabulous gifts…for a beginner in makeup or for a makeup lover who travels!
For today’s look I decided to go dark 🙂
On my face:
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealor. I’ve been using this with a dampened Beauty Blender as a sort of foundation the past week so cover my freckles. It’s a light coverage but it clears over anything.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Paarty
- e.l.f. Powder
- Wet N Wild Highlighter in Precious Petals (still a fav).
- It Cosmetics Brow Power
On My Eyes:
Urban Decay Smoked Palette:
- Kinky as a brow highlight
- Freestyle as a transition color all over
- Backdoor on the lid in the inner and outer corners and blended throughout the crease. Also smudged under the lash line.
- Evidence in the center of the lid.
- I applied Mushroom to the center with my finger….on top of Evidence.
- e.l.f. Liquid Liner
- Maybelline Colossal Big Shot Mascara (love love love this)
- Marc Jacobs Gel Liner in Blacquer in the waterline.
And For Lips:
Urban Decay Vice Blackmail Lipstick Palette :
- Sheer Shame
The palette includes a nice sized booklet with various looks and how to rock them! I’m typically a cat eye gal myself 🙂
Final thoughts… I still can’t believe I got this whole kit for $20! The full size liner included in this palette retails for $20 on its own! I realize it’s not a brand spanking new deal BUT it’s one heck of a great re-release! If you love Urban Decay take yourself to Ulta and snatch this up!
Until next time…
Sassy kitty is sassy,