Have I mentioned how much I love the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette? I love it “berry” much. Lame,I know…
Ok I guess more like obsessed! But anyhow! The colors work fantastic with my fair skin tone and green eyes. These shadows are amazing. They have so much pigment…they last forever without primer. The color selection is just beyond brilliant. You can go neutral or you can go BOLD.
My makeup look today was created using the Modern Renaissance palette and a few new items I’m testing out! NOTHING DISAPPOINTED!
On my eyes:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette:
- Tempera : Brow bone highlight
- Golden Ocre : Transition shade
- Burnt Orange : Outer V
- Cypress Umber : To Deepen the Outer V and as crease shade
- Antique Bronze: Under lower lash line
- Love Letter : Lid
To finish the eyes :
- Marc Jacobs Gel Liner on water line
- Colour Pop Creme Gel Colour in Cry Baby to make a wing starting from the center of my lid and out.
- Eyeko liquid liner : To line from the inner eye corner and out over the Colour Pop to create a second wing.
- Naked Cosmetics Mica Pigment in Sierra Nevada: Inner eye corner bling 🙂
- Studio 10 Brow Lift Perfecting Liner : Brows
I was testing this new Maybelline Colossal Big Shot Mascara for Influenster. Let me show you….it’s amazing. Length √ Volume √ Pigment √ No flaking √ Last and lasts √
On my face :
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealor on a dampened beauty blender is what I use as a “every day foundation” just under my eyes and on any spots.
- e.l.f. powder
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Paarty which I LOVVVEEE
- Wet N Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder in Precious Petals on cheeks and nose.
- Hikari Lip Gloss: Merlot
- StarLooks Lip Gloss in Cuddle layered on top
If you haven’t checked out this palette yet…get on it! It’s well worth the money! Also for a drug store brand … the Maybelline Colossal Big Shot Mascara knocked my socks off! No fake lashes needed when you have this!
Until next time..