Today I used the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette in collaboration with the Too Faced Cat Eyes palette to create a shimmery caramelized brown/peachy look. I have to say,I didn’t think I’d like the peach palette as much as I have. I think the hype just made me mad and I didn’t want to love it,haha. I give in. I’m obsessed. Moving on 🙂
I wanted something light and shimmery because I just received the Wet N Wild Highlighter in Precious Petals and I wanted to test it out! I was able to purchase this using free gift cards I got through filling out surveys on Crowdtap. I thought it was too good to be true but nope…and here’s proof! I’ll be discussing Crowdtap at length once I’ve been involved longer. I only started two weeks ago!
On my face:
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealor
- e.l.f powder
- Blush/Bronzer for contour : Hikari Shimmer Bronzer in Radiate
- Wet N Wild Highlighter in Precious Petals
- It Cosmetics Brow Power
Eyes: From the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette:
- White Peach as a brow bone highlight
- Peaches N Cream all over
- Georgia to deepen Peaches N Cream
- Caramelized in the crease
- Blended out all shades with Nectar
- Luscious on the lid
- For my wing I used Leopard (wet) from Cat Eyes with an angled brush. It’s a brown shade with glitter. I thought it would be actually be a lot lighter.
- For bottom lash line I used Caramalized deepened with Tempting then smudged it out with Luscious.
- Smashbox X-Rated
For Lips :
- Trifle Cosmetics Lip Parfait in Guilty Pug
- Over coat of Starlooks Lip Gloss in Cuddle
Until next time…