My go to palette is the original Chocolate Bar by Too Faced. It’s awesome for everyday looks,date makeup…anything really. I reach for it time and time again,it just makes me happy!
Today I wanted to go a little purple 🙂 I love the eye halo look! I thought Candied Violet from the palette would rock with Snatch by Urban Decay which is a peach shade with gold glitter.
On my eyes I’m wearing:
- Champagne Truffle as a brow bone highlight
- Salted Caramel all over. I always think this color is lighter and less pigmented than it is. Haha. So I’m using…
- Strawberry Bon Bon to blend it out
- Milk Chocolate in my crease
- Snatch from Urban Decay in the center of my lid
- Candied Violet on a wet brush in the inner and outer corners of my eye and in the crease to connect. Also under my bottom lash line. If this shadow isn’t used wet it doesn’t look purple on my eyes at all. A wet brush brings the sparkle out and makes it really pop!
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in Black
- Covergirl Lash Blast mascara
- Studio 10 Brow Lift Perfecting Liner : Developed in partnership with cancer charity Look Good Feel Better (LGFB) to raise much-needed awareness, products or funds at a time when one in two people will face cancer in their lifetime. When you purchase this pencil they donate one to a cancer patient.
- Eyeko : Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner
On my face:
- Hard CandyGlamoflauge concealor
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Paarty
- e.l.f Flawless Face Powder
- Pixi By Petra Bronzer in Summertime : Used as cheek,nose and chin contour
And on my lips:
- Tarte : Tarteist Lip Paint in Birthday Suit
I was listening to Corinne Bailey Rae while getting ready today. I ❤ her so much!
“Girl, put your records on, tell me your favorite song… You go ahead, let your hair down
Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams…. Just go ahead, let your hair down…”
Until next time…
Feb is almost over….wow!