I know February is a short month but man did it fly by! It was my birthday month and a great one! I have more smelly stuff than I know what to do with,more wine than I can drink anddd a lot of my favorite shows have started again!
First up! The Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette. The formula and colors are just perfection. The pigment is out of this world!
Also the Tarte Sephora free birthday gift! This included an Amazonian Clay Blush in Paarty and a Tarteist Creamy Matt Lip Paint in Birthday Suit. These colors are so amazing on my skin. Also….I’m going to be investing in full-sized Tarte lip paints. I am obsessed over the formula. It’s matte but it never dries down hard and flaky. My lips feel great all day in it!
- Urban Decay Primer in Eden,this has been my lifesaver for cut crease makeup looks.
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter is a wonder. It brightens up my tired skin especially if I had too much birthday wine the night before.
- Eyeko Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner has been a complete star this month. It has a tiny felt tip so it is hella precise. I hadn’t used it very much but I ran out of my Skone Tattooed Liner. I have a new favorite!
- Marc Jacobs Gel Liner is my favorite of all time. It just works better than anything else I’ve ever used. It doesn’t budge,stays all day.
- Leighton Deny Nail Polish in Pillow Talk is a gorgeous polish I received in a Glossybox last year. It’s a beautiful fun shade perfect for the month of love! I’ve been rocking it!
Hikari Cosmetics Shimmer Bronzer : This has been my go to for contour and sometimes blush! Five colors in one. Perfect for travel since it’s a blush and bronzer in one!
February Happy Space : Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman’s Good Omens, World Market Red Velvet coffee,dark red oxford heels,tights with hearts and Radio Heads Ok Computer on vinyl in front of the fire-place. At the start of the month it was pretty cold but these days…it’s in the 70’s!
In tv this month I’m still in love with Riverdale! It’s so great and I have no idea where it’s going! Signed,Sealed,Delivered : Higher Ground premiered last night. This show always has me crying! And The 100….badasses saving the world. Good stuff.
I have some scrubs I love this month!
- The Body Shop Chocomania is great for the body! The Body Shop scrubs are MY personal favorite type of scrub. It’s not extremely abrasive yet very effective. Smells delicious! I get these at T.J.Maxx for cheap!
- Jersey Shore Cosmetics Vanilla Bean Anti Aging Lip & Hand Polish is hands down my favorite lip scrub. I used this if my lips are in bad shape. It’s made with all natural brown sugar, vanilla bean extract, anti-aging vitamin E and nutrient dense jojoba oil, shea butter and plant extracts. It leaves oil on your lips that feels amazing!
- Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub I just got for Valentine’s Day but I have used it enough to know it’s fantastic! This is my go to daily lip scrub.
Both lip scrubs taste super yummy!
Scents of the month are both from Bath&Body Works. A Thousand Wishes and Tutti Dolci in Sweet Lemon Buttercup. The Creamy Body Washes are also really great!
Lush bomb in Cupid …I really liked this one! I usually break my bombs apart and get a few uses out of them. This was the first one I just dropped in and let it go! It was so much fun to watch! The scent was light but nice and it turned the water to a light pink. Perfectly Valentines ❤
Of course…my beautiful handmade birthday cake!! Just GORGEOUS.
Until Next Time…
Saying bye bye to Feb like…
~Atlas Hello…err…Moonkitty 🙂